RN to BSN
Because Nursing is your life's calling
It has never been easier to advance your nursing career. The Baptist College of Health Sciences values your individual achievement and education. Now offering our RN to BSN degree program entirely online, students can tailor their learning to fit their lifestyle. At Baptist College, design an individualized plan to complete the degree requirements at a pace best for you. The path you choose is entirely your own.
The RN to BSN degree at Baptist College is ideal for licensed registered nurses who want to expand their career options and help improve their earning potential. Our RN to BSN curriculum builds on the prior learning experiences of the licensed registered nurse focusing on advancing the knowledge and skills in community and public health nursing, leadership, and nursing research for evidence-based practice. All of which are essential for nurses seeking to provide a higher level of quality care.
|Blended Program||Online Program|
The blended program offers a mix of learning opportunities, both on-campus and online.
Professional courses offered on-campus are scheduled once per week.
The core curriculum of the online program offers courses 100% online. You will never be required to come to campus. Some pre-requisites may require on-campus time.
The program allows student to learn in the convenience of your home and your community.
The program also:
- Awards transfer credit for prior courses taken at an accredited institution, with no age limit on science courses taken.
- Awards 41 credits received for prior learning in your associate degree of diploma nursing program.
- Offers experiential credit through a portfolio option for nurse leaders, case managers, and public health/community health nurses.
- Offers a collaborative learning environment that includes strong mentoring, tutoring and academic support.
- Offers competency-based challenge exams for health assessment and pharmacology.
- Accepts CLEP Exams for general education courses.
Thinking about taking an online course at Baptist College? Before enrolling in an online course, you should first assess your readiness for stepping into the online learning environment. Your answers to the following questions will help you determine what you need to do to succeed at online learning.
Have a few questions about the RN to BSN program? Open the pdf below of frequently asked questions. If you need more clarification or have questions that we haven't covered, please do not hesitate to call Chris Cotton at (901) 572-2465.
Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (1 Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202-887-6791) to offer the baccalaureate degree in nursing.
The baccalaureate nursing program is also approved by the Tennessee Board of Nursing (227 French Landing, Suite 300, Heritage Place, Metro Center, Nashville, TN 37243, 1800-778-4123).