You are here
S.W.A.T. (STUDENT WELLNESS ACTION TEAM)
Better Health Within Sight!
Who We Are
A dedicated staff of student leaders committed to creating, planning, and facilitating recreational activities, events, and educational experiences related to health and wellness for Baptist College of Health Sciences students. True ambassadors of the college who will highlight health and wellness activity, respond to related issues, and promote the positive attributes of Baptist College.
The mission of S.W.A.T. is to improve the health and wellness of Baptist College students. Our goal is to create awareness through education and enhance the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of those we serve by planning and facilitating recreational activity.
- Attendance at meetings and events.
- Provide valuable ideas and input during meetings.
- Respect for other members during meetings.
- Assist with the setup, facilitation, or takedown of S.W.A.T.-sponsored events.
- Commitment to high team functioning.
- Dedication to keep S.W.A.T. firmly established.
- Assist other SGA subgroups as needed.
- Obtain and provide feedback from other students regarding S.W.A.T.-sponsored activities.
- Always strive to make the S.W.A.T. team and its events and activities better.