You are here
The General Studies Division conducted a Technology Symposium on April 22, 2010.
Click on the titles displayed below to view individual Faculty presentations.
- Posterous Spring Presentation by Dr. Roger Duke
- About Portable MacBook Labs by Ms. Abby Johnston
- 25 Ways to Use Twitter in the College Classroom by Dr. Janet Heath
- Virtual Labs by Dr. Joshua Kerns
- MathZone Evaluation by Dr. Gregory Freeman
- Potential Impact of the Podcast/iPod by Dr. Kendricks Hooker
- An Introduction to Web 2.0 by Ms. Mary-Gwynne Millione
- Learn Smart by Ms. Michelle Alexander
- Introducing the World of Wikis by Ms. Michelle McDonald
- TurnItIn Has Arrived by Ms. Patti Waggener
- Facebook for Educational Purposes by Dr. Paul Barkley