You are here
Get Involved and Volunteer with BCHS
For many years, Baptist College has been fortunate to have alumni who believe in helping to promote the College and being active members in the Alumni Association. Whether you studied nursing, diagnostic medical sonography (ultrasound), medical radiography, nuclear medicine technology, radiation therapy, respiratory care or healthcare management—at any of the Baptist Memorial Schools or the Baptist College of Health Sciences—if you are a Baptist alum, we encourage you to get and stay involved with the college.
There are many ways in which you can also help by volunteering your time and service:
- Serving as a class agent - become the representative for your graduating class and serve as the contact between Baptist College and your classmates.
- Serving on a reunion committee for your class year.
- Serving on the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Serving as a regional contact for graduating seniors that are moving into your area.
- Assisting with College events by attending or hosting an Admissions reception in your area.
- Attending a high school college fair in your area as a representative of Baptist College.
- Referring potential students to the Admissions office.
- Nominating individuals for the annual Distinguished Alumni Award. http://www.bchs.edu/distinguished-alumni-award
Learn More About: