You are here
Get Involved with Baptist College
Baptist College has always been fortunate to have alumni who believe in helping to promote the college and being active members in the Alumni Association. Whether you studied nursing, diagnostic medical sonography, medical radiography, nuclear medicine technology, radiation therapy, respiratory care, or health care management – at any of the Baptist Memorial Schools or the Baptist College of Health Sciences – if you are a Baptist alum, we encourage you to get and stay involved with the college.
The following are many ways in which you can help by volunteering your time and service:
- Serving as a class agent - become the representative for your graduating class and contact between Baptist College and your classmates.
- Serving on a reunion committee for your class year.
- Serving on the alumni association board of directors.
- Serving as a regional contact for graduating seniors that are moving into your area.
- Attending or hosting an admissions reception in your area.
- Representing Baptist College at a high school or community college fair in your area.
- Referring potential students to the admissions office.
- Nominating individuals for the annual Distinguished Alumni Award.
Learn more about: