Students are encouraged to become involved in campus life and the opportunities, activities, and events available to students. Recognized student organizations on campus include:
- Student Government Association
- Orientation and Student Involvement Staff (OASIS)
- National Student Nurses Association (NSNA)
- Allied Health Student Association (AHSA)
- Brothers and Sisters in Christ (BASIC)
Qualified students are also selected to become members of professional honor societies, including Alpha Eta Honor Society for Allied Health students, and Sigma Theta Tau for Nursing students.
Students are encouraged to work with the Student Government Association (SGA) and the Director of Student Services and Campus Housing to form and register new organizations. Organizations must be sponsored or recognized by Baptist College. More information regarding campus organizations is available in the Student Handbook.
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104