Refund of Tuition and Fees
This policy applies to dropping a course or withdrawing from school:
- A student who withdraws from a course on or before the published registration date for the term in which they are enrolled will receive 100% tuition and course fee refund.
- A student who withdraws from a course after the published registration date for the term in which the student is enrolled through the change/add period specified for the course in which the student is enrolled will receive a 100% tuition refund only.
- No tuition or fee refund will be processed after the change/add period specified for each course. Course fees are non-refundable after the published registration date for the term.
- A schedule of specific refund dates for each term will be published on the Baptist College website, distributed to all students via email each trimester and via course syllabi.
- All fees not related to a course are non-refundable.
- All refunds will be processed electronically or mailed.
Return of Title IV (Federal Financial Aid) Funds:
The Higher Education Amendments of 1998 specifies that financial aid must be earned through class attendance. A student has not earned 100% of his/her financial aid until he/she has attended more than 60% of the term. If a financial aid recipient totally withdraws from school or drops all remaining courses, on or before the 60% point of the term, there is a portion of the financial aid that has not been earned. This unearned portion is repaid by both the student and the school based on a federal formula. The amount each student owes must be calculated based on the date of withdrawal or drop and the amount of financial aid received. Any unearned amounts are to be returned to Title IV financial aid programs in the appropriate order. Any amount remaining after the applicable programs have been fully repaid is returned to the student.
All other fees are non-refundable.
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104