Once admitted to Baptist College, students are expected to enroll for classes each academic term unless granted a Leave of Absence. Students who are not enrolled for more than one academic term will be considered withdrawn and must apply for readmission to Baptist College. Students who are academically or administratively dismissed are not eligible for readmission to Baptist College.
Readmission may be granted if the student is in good standing at Baptist College of Health Sciences and at the college last attended. Former students who were academically dismissed and who have since graduated from an accredited associate degree in nursing or respiratory care and meet the admission criteria for completion of the baccalaureate degree in nursing or health sciences may apply for readmission to Baptist College. Readmission is on a space available basis and may require participation in a competitive admission process. Students granted readmission will enroll under the policies, procedures, and curriculum in place at the time of readmission.
The former student seeking readmission must:
- Submit a BCHS admissions application with a $25.00 non-refundable fee.
- Clear any previous academic and/or financial obligations.
- Submit official transcripts from colleges attended since last enrollment at BCHS.
- Meet all current admissions criteria. Refer to specific criteria for admission.
- Complete a personal interview if requested by Baptist College.
- Submit a $100.00 enrollment fee upon readmission to Baptist College.
- Submit a background check prior to registration for classes. For more information, see the section on Criminal Background Checks.
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104