Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences provides quality education in a Christian atmosphere to prepare health care professionals for diverse practice environments.
Grounded in Christian principles and building on the legacy of education since 1912, Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences is a private, specialized institution focusing on undergraduate health care education. In partnership with Baptist Memorial Health Care, the College prepares health care practitioners primarily for the tri-state area of Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi. The college seeks to attract a diverse student population who shares commitments to Christian values and ethics, academic excellence, and lifelong professional development.
To fulfill its mission, Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences is committed to:
- Educating individuals to become competent and caring members of the health care team.
- Creating a learning environment in which students are encouraged to develop intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
- Providing a curriculum that reflects a strong general education foundation for health care professionals.
- Promoting and rewarding excellence in teaching and professional practice.
- Advancing knowledge and scholarly activity through evidence-based research.
- Contributing positively to the health status of the community.
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104