For students admitted to a Pinnacle Program cohort, all courses required for graduation must be completed by the time the admitted cohort health care management curriculum is completed or graduation will be delayed. Courses taken off campus must be completed the term prior to the trimester in which graduation occurs. The following requirements must be completed before degrees can be conferred:
- Completion of all Pinnacle Program academic requirements.
- Residency requirements as outlined on this page.
- All financial obligations to Baptist College.
- Final degree audit prior to anticipated graduation.
- Completion of Service and Worship requirement.
Students may submit a written request for an extension to the deadline for course completion. An extension must be approved by the chair of the Pinnacle Program and the appropriate academic dean. If a student withdraws from a program cohort and is readmitted to a different cohort, the student must meet the graduation requirements applicable to the new program cohort.
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104