The following requirements must be met for a student to be eligible for graduation:
- Completion of all required course work with a minimum grade of "C" or "S" in each course.
- Completion of all residency requirements.
- Completion and submission of a final degree audit in the trimester preceding the anticipated graduation.
- Completion and submission of a Graduation Application Form and payment of the graduation fee at registration for the trimester of anticipated graduation.
- Satisfy all financial obligations to Baptist College of Health Sciences. Financial arrangements for students on loans must be completed.
- Completion of Service and Worship requirements.
Graduation Participation Guidelines
- Participation in graduation ceremony is required unless written approval is received from the appropriate academic dean.
- Candidates who receive an incomplete grade in NSG 445 or RCP 415, or who do not complete the Service and Worship requirement will be permitted to participate in graduation; however, the degree is not conferred until the term in which all requirements are met.
- Since graduation is an important milestone for students, participation in the graduation ceremony is expected unless written approval is received from the appropriate academic dean.
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104