Enabling javascript will improve the functionality of this page.
print page

Withdrawal from a Course

Students must obtain the appropriate signatures within the stated time frame (see Academic Calendar) in order to drop a course without receiving a grade. The second time the student enrolls in the course from which he/she has previously withdrawn, the earned grade will be assigned. A student discontinuing class attendance without completing the process for dropping the course will receive an "F" in the course.