In addition to meeting the Performance Standards of Baptist College listed on page 15, to perform the duties of the entry-level technologist in Medical Radiography, the student must possess the following:
- Ability to communicate with a diverse population.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills for safe clinical judgment.
- Auditory abilities sufficient to monitor and assess patient, and respond to alarms and equipment.
- Ability to provide patient care, produce diagnostic images, and operate medical equipment.
- Ability to assess patient, perform procedures, and operate radiography equipment.
- Physical ability, flexibility, strength, and stamina to provide safe and effective care.
- Fine motor abilities sufficient to provide safe and effective care.
- Emotional and mental stability sufficient to perform multiple tasks concurrently and to react calmly and effectively in a stressful environment.
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104