Congruent with the mission of Baptist College of Health Sciences, the nursing faculty is committed to preparing professional nurses at the baccalaureate level for the diverse practice environment of the twenty first century.
To fulfill its mission, the nursing faculty share a commitment with Baptist College to:
- Provide high-quality liberal and professional education in a Christian environment which enables individuals to become competent providers of care; designers, coordinators and managers of care; and members of the nursing profession.
- Provide a learning environment that fosters intellectual, social and spiritual development.
- Instill respect for humans as diverse, spiritual, emotional and physical beings and for their right to make informed decisions regarding their health.
- Advance knowledge through scholarly activity.
- Serve the communities in which they live.
- Foster a value for life-long learning.
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104