Pinnacle Program in Health Care Management – Accelerated Evening Degree Program
The Pinnacle Program in Health Care Management is an accelerated degree program, intended to accommodate the needs of working adults seeking a degree in Health Care Management. The professional curriculum is designed to be accomplished in 19 months by attending classes once a week in the evenings and completing self-directed off-campus assignments.
The Health Care Management program will provide a quality education for entry level and advancing health care managers. The goal of the degree program is to provide a strengths-based educational experience to a diverse student population that will continue to meet the needs of the health care community throughout the 21st century.
Upon completion of their course of study, Health Care Management graduates will:
- Communicate effectively in writing within the business environment.
- Deliver effective oral interactions and presentations.
- Differentiate health care from other industries.
- Utilize technology appropriately within the business environment.
- Evaluate business strategies at the departmental and organizational level within the health care environment.
In this Section
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104