Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences provides quality education in a Christian atmosphere to prepare health care professionals for the diverse practice environment.
Grounded in Christian principles and building on the legacy of professional health care education which began in 1912, Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences is a private, specialized institution focusing on undergraduate health care education. In partnership with Baptist Memorial Health Care, Baptist College prepares health care practitioners primarily for the tri-state area of Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi. Baptist College seeks to attract diverse students who share commitments to spiritual values and ethics, academic excellence, and lifelong professional development. Baptist College curriculum, while specialized, reflects the importance of a strong general education foundation for the health care professional.
To fulfill its mission, Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences is committed to:
- educating individuals to become competent, caring health care practitioners who value lifelong learning and who can meet the health needs of the communities in which they practice.
- creating a learning environment in which students are encouraged to develop intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
- promoting and rewarding excellence in teaching and professional practice.
- advancing knowledge and scholarly activity through practice-based research.
- positively impacting the health status of the community through appropriate educational programs, resources, and services.
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104