The following requirements must be met for a student to be eligible for graduation:
- Completion of all required course work with a minimum grade of "C" or "S" in each course.
- Completion of all residency requirements.
- Completion and submission of a final degree audit in the trimester preceding the anticipated graduation.
- Completion and submission of a Graduation Application Form and payment of the graduation fee at registration for the trimester of anticipated graduation.
- Satisfy all financial obligations to Baptist College of Health Sciences. Financial arrangements for students on loans must be completed.
Graduation Participation Guidelines
- Participation in graduation ceremony is required unless written approval is received from the appropriate academic dean.
- Candidates who receive an incomplete grade in NSG 445, RCP 415, or HSC 204 will be permitted to participate in graduation; however, the degree is not conferred until the term in which all requirements are met.
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104