Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974
Baptist College of Health Sciences complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. Student rights covered by this Act include the right to:
- inspect and review information contained in educational records.
- request amendment of educational records.
- consent to disclosure, with certain exceptions specified in the Act.
- secure a copy of the College policy.
- file complaints with the Department of Education concerning alleged failure to comply with this Act.
The policy statement and procedure for accessing records is included in the Student Handbook.
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104