Patient Care. Graduates will provide patient care that is appropriate, compassionate, and effective. Graduates are expected to:
- practice competently in a variety of health care settings.
- use critical thinking skills.
- use technology effectively to optimize patient outcomes.
Interpersonal and Communication Skills. Graduates will demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills that effect appropriate information exchange between patients, patients' families, and other members of the health care team. Graduates are expected to:
- demonstrate effective communication skills.
- demonstrate ability to work effectively with others.
Professionalism. Graduates will demonstrate a commitment to carrying out their professional responsibilities ethically and with sensitivity to a diverse patient population. Graduates are expected to:
- exhibit personal, professional, and interprofessional conduct consistent with Christian values, standards of care, and codes of ethics as defined by their professions.
- demonstrate culturally sensitive care through respect for cultural differences, values, beliefs, and practices.
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104