You are here
Campus Organization for Recreational Programming Service
Who we are...
A dedicated team of student leaders committed to the creating, planning and facilitating of student activities. Representatives of Baptist College of Health Sciences dedicated to making Student Life at the College a memorable experience through the development of relationships.
Leading Through Service.
Through unity, leadership, and service, foster relationships with Christ and fellow students that last a lifetime.
It is the responsibility of Baptist College Activity CORPS members to assist, as a team, in the planning, execution, and evaluation of all student activities under the leadership of the Student Government Association’s Vice President of Programming and the Student Activities Officer.
- Attend Activity CORPS meetings on a regular basis and provide input and feedback.
- Attend all the CORPS Planning retreats.
- Familiarize yourself with general activity planning and facilitation processes.
- Enhance your leadership knowledge and skills as they relate to teamwork and activities.
- Be prepared to volunteer in a variety of areas that lead to the success of student activities.
- Enhance as needed, your inter-personal skills and always be a team player.
- Learn to communicate effectively and always remain positive.