You are here
RN-BSN Completion Degree
The RN-BSN completion degree program is ideal for licensed registered nurses who want to expand their career options and improve their earning potential.
Nurses in Baptist College’s completion program enjoy a program that:
- Is flexible and achievable.
- Offers online and hybrid/blended course offerings.
- Requires limited time on campus.
- Allows student to learn in the convenience of your home and community.
- Provides a value-added curriculum with a focus on clinical prevention and population health and leadership for quality care and patient safety.
- Accepts CLEP Exams for general education courses.
- Awards transfer credit for prior courses taken at an accredited institution, with no age limit on the sciences.
- Awards 41 credits received for prior learning in their associate degree or diploma nursing program.
- Offers competency-based challenge exams for health assessment and pharmacology.
- Offers experiential credit through a portfolio option for nurse leaders, case managers, and public health/community health nurses.
Graduates of the RN-BSN completion program have a strong track record of career advancement. With a bachelors of science in nursing degree from Baptist College, you will have the knowledge, skills, and confidence needed to compete for the very best jobs, advance your education, and become a leader in the nursing profession.