You are here
Refund of Tuition & Fees
Refunds of Tuition & Fees
(withdrawal from a course)
Fall 2013 Refund Schedule
Pinnacle 6 Term 3 Refund Policy
Summer 2014 Refund Schedule
Regular Term Refund Policy
A student who withdraws from a course
(this includes mini-session courses):
- A 100 percent tuition and course fee refund will be issued on or before the published registration date.
- A 100 percent tuition only refund will be issued after the published registration date through the change/add period specified for each course.
- No tuition or fee refund will be processed after the change/add period specified for each course.
- Course fees are nonrefundable after the published registration date for the term.
- A schedule of specific refund dates for each term will be published on the college website and will be distributed to all students via e-mail and course syllabi each trimester.
- Enrollment fees are nonrefundable.
Return of Title IV Funds
The Higher Education Amendment of 1998 specifies that financial aid must be earned through class attendance. A student has not earned 100 percent of his/her financial aid until he/she has attended more than 60 percent of the term. If a financial aid recipient totally withdraws from school, on or before the 60 percent point of the term, there is a portion of the financial aid that has not been earned. This unearned portion is repaid by both the student and the school based on a federal formula. The amount each student owes must be calculated based on the date of withdrawal and the amount of financial aid received. Any unearned amounts are to be returned to Title IV financial aid programs in the appropriate order. Any amount remaining after the applicable programs have been fully repaid is returned to the student.
All other fees are nonrefundable.
Payment & Refund Policies
Baptist College reserves the right to make changes in costs at the beginning of any trimester by publication of the new rates for tuition, fees, and dorm charges three months in advance of the effective date. Changes in other fees, charges, or policies may be made by an announcement one month in advance of the effective date of the change.
For questions or additional information about tuition, fees, payments, and/or refunds, please call the business office at 901-572-2442 or toll-free at 1-866-575-BCHS.