You are here
The field of Medical Radiography is growing rapidly, creating a high demand for skilled radiographers who have education and clinical training in medical radiogrpahy, Computed Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
The mission of the medical radiography program is to provide quality education in a Christian atmosphere to prepare graduates to be competent, entry-level radiographers.
Program Educational Outcomes
Upon completion of the Medical Radiography program, graduates will:
- Function as competent, entry level radiographers.
- Practice radiation safety.
- Produce diagnostically useful images.
- Adapt procedures to accomodate patients condition.
- Exercise critical thinking skills in the clinical environment.
- Exhibit professional behavior.
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communciation skills.
The Medical Radiography program is fully accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), the only organization recognized by the U.S. Department of Education to evaluate and accredit programs in medical radiography.
20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, IL 60606-3182