You are here
1. Submit a BCHS admissions application with a
$25.00 non-refundable application fee.
2. Submit official college and professional school
3. Submit evidence of current license or eligibility to
apply for licensure as a registered nurse.
4. Complete a personal interview if requested by the
5. Upon acceptance to the College:
❏Submit a $100.00 non-refundable enrollment fee.
❏Complete a physical examination and submit the student health form provided by the College.This form requires a list of all previous immunizations.
❏Submit proof of health insurance coverage.
❏Submit a background check if required.