You are here
Applying to the Program
Pinnacle Program Admissions Requirements:
- Three years of full-time employment or equivalent (experience does not have to be in health care).
- Resume and interview required for admission.
- 60 hours earned from regionally accredited college/university; of the 60 hours, 18 must transfer toward the general studies core curriculum.
- Minimum GPA 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- English composition I must be taken before admission into the Pinnacle Program.
- Up to 24 students will be accepted in each cohort.
Priority admissions deadline: July 1st for the September cohort.