You are here
UNIVERSITY HEALTH SERVICES
910 Madison Avenue, Suite 922
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-5630 – Fax: (901) 448-7255
UT Health Services servies students, employees, and families of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center and neighboring businesses, colleges including Baptist College of Health Sciences, and the community.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Hours may vary during the summer and holidays. TB skin tests administered until 4:00 p.m.)
After Clinic Hours:
A provider is “on call” for consultation 24 hours a day, including holidays and weekends. Call 448-5630 to contact the answering service.
Services covered by Baptist College Student Health Fees:
- Clinic visits (unlimited) for health promotion/wellness care, acute illness care, health maintenance examinations, women’s health
- Allergy injections
- General counseling and referrals
- Flu shots and TB skin tests
- Self care area
- Routine lab work: CBC, UA, strep culture, mono test, sed rate, routine chemistry profile, wet prep, pap smear (one test per year)
- Blood borne pathogen counseling for clinical students
- Same-day appointments when possible
- On-call services after hours and holidays
- Massage therapy
Other services available for a fee for service:
- Office procedures
- Drug screens
- Immunizations: tetanus, hepatitis A & B, varicella, meningococcal, Gardasil, MMR
- Travel Health
UHS Director and Medical Director:
Lawrence Madlock, MD
Contact for Baptist College students: Tom Crouse. RN
Judith Ammons, MSN, FNP
Carolyn Springfield-Harvey, MSN, FNP
Sharon Thorpe, MSN, FNP
Cheryl Stegbauer, PhD, FNP
Patient Account Specialist:
Medical Administrative Specialist:
Evelyn Lewis, RN, BSN
For questions or concerns, please contact Tom Crouse, RN at 448-1384. For appointments please call 448-5630.
Please contact UTHS regarding insurance billing.
The University of Tennessee is an EEO/AA/Title IX/Section 504/ADA employer.
For comprehensive information, click here to visit the UT Health Services website at http://www.uthsc.edu/univheal/BCHS%20students/index.php